This role is ideal for a PHARMACY TECH or PHARMACY ASSISTANT who is excited about how technology can help aid the pharmacy workflow. As an added perk, you'd get to work and learn from our existing customers (who love us)!
How to Apply: Please follow the link to Indeed. You must complete the Phone Screening to qualify to the next stage.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
You will join MedEssist as a Sales and On-boarding Specialist, an early founding team member where we'll excite and bring joy to customers who join our community. Training will be provided, and some of your roles will include the following:
- Proactively talking to pharmacy staff and excite them about what's possible while using MedEssist
- Express thoughtful creativity in customizing beautiful portals using our software and then conduct training/onboarding on how to get started with it for customers you close over virtual call (if you've ever used Shopify/WordPress/Square, this is super easy!)
- Consult and support pharmacies via emails, video/phone calls in real-time; document all interactions within our internal CRM to maintain communication and cadence within our team (if you don't know what that is, don't worry)
- Assist pharmacies in ensuring that they are meeting best practices and maximizing their opportunities to grow and communicate with their patients
- Collaborate with our project managers and engineers to design, test, and collect feedback for new features and updates to the platform
The team and our mission
Our mission is to improve the health of patients first and foremost. Our solutions are designed not simply to offer conveniences to patients but to promote best practices, equitable access, and health promotion to vulnerable populations. In fact, we excel at this! We exist to power every care decision on our platform to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient for our healthcare providers who work in the service of others like yourself!
To do this, we’re building critical infrastructure that facilitates thousands of healthcare visits and decisions daily! This role is ideal for a recent grad with an interest in developing a career in tech or a pharmacy tech or assistant excited about bringing change to pharmacy.
Some of the characteristics that we look for which will help you succeed in this role include the ability to:
Foster autodidactism - You’ll be working with an innovative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team while being in an early-stage company alongside self-starters, which means you wear many hats. You'll have the opportunity to research, experiment, and bring your solutions to the table.
Show up with unapologetic optimism - You’ll collaborate with our project managers, clinical team and engineers to design, test, collect feedback and launch new features and updates to the platform regularly. We’ve got a live product in the market used by thousands of patients daily. We ship code (aka, we launch new stuff) multiple times a week!
Be outcomes orientated: When faced with a new problem, you are biased toward action and analytical rigour. You enjoy getting to an initial hypothesis quickly with limited data and building a path to run experiments to gather more information quickly
Harness internal curiosity: Assisting pharmacists in ensuring that they are meeting best practices and maximizing their opportunities to grow and communicate with their patients, helping problem-solve alongside our customers (pharmacists)
Work in service of others: You care deeply about helping others and putting your team first, and you are motivated to improve healthcare by doing so.
Have empathy & humility: You care deeply about helping others and putting your team first, and you are motivated to improve healthcare by doing so.
Strong Communication: You are adept at communicating at an agile level, collecting & synthesizing critical information from others both internally within an organization and externally
Starting pay will be based on several factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. The base salary range for this role is between $3500-4500 monthly. MedEssist also offers an early benefits package, a casual and flexible work environment and an opportunity for career advancement.